Preparing For Your Online Session
A Simple Guide
You’re Booked in!
I hope you’re looking forward to your online session with me – it’s exciting that by booking your session you have already started making the changes you want in your life, and by the time you finish your session with me you will feel lighter, brighter and be well on your way to lasting change.
There are a couple of simple things you can do to make sure you make the most out of our time together.
- Dress comfortably. I don’t mind what you’re wearing (as long as you’re wearing something!) I don’t mind what your hair looks like, and I can’t smell you so it doesn’t even matter if you’ve showered, as long as you’re comfy.
- It’s preferable to be sitting upright in a chair or sofa with your feet flat on the floor.
- Be somewhere you are comfortable and won’t be disturbed for the length of the session – ask anyone that’s home with you to not interrupt, and perhaps shut any pets out of the room so they don’t jump in your lap part way through.
- If possible, try to find somewhere you can talk openly without being overheard.
- Make sure your phone/tablet/laptop is charged or plugged in ready for the session, I don’t want to lose you part way through!
- I need to be able to see your face and the top half of your body, and you’ll need to have your hands free, so if you’re using your mobile you’ll need to prop it up.
- For your own comfort bring a glass of water and a lot of people shed a few tears during sessions, so have some tissues to hand.
I look forward to seeing you for your session when you will really begin to see the impact of the positive changes you are already making in your life!
If you have any questions in the meantime please get in touch.